Exclusive disdain for celebrity queen: Buckingham Palace rejects Kim Kardashian’s pleas to attend the official platinum jubilee party after star flew to London with friend Pete Davidson to celebrate
- The cast of the star, 41 – who landed in the UK with boyfriend Pete Davidson, 28, this week – requested tickets for Saturday’s platinum concert.
- But Buckingham Palace rejected the American couple, and so did the BBC publicist, which will broadcast the show
- A source said Kim is trying to get tickets by other means – and even said she doesn’t mind if tickets are ‘not VIP’
- The likes of Quinn, Diana Ross and Neil Rodgers will feature in the event, while Sir David Attenborough and David Beckham will appear.
- About 10,000 tickets were allocated by universal suffrage, and 7,500 were distributed to key workers, serving in the armed forces, volunteers and charities
- The latest platinum jubilee news as the Queen celebrates 70 years of her service
Kim Kardashian’s dream of joining the official platinum jubilee celebrations in the UK has been shattered.
Buckingham Palace officials rejected her pleas to attend the palace’s platinum party on Saturday.
Representatives of the 41-year-old star — who landed in the UK with boyfriend Pete Davidson, 28, this week — have requested tickets.
Uninvited: Kim Kardashian’s dream of joining the UK’s official Platinum Jubilee celebrations shattered
But Buckingham Palace rejected the American couple, and so did the publicist at the BBC, which would broadcast the show.
Kim was so determined to attend that a source told the Daily Mail she was trying to get tickets by other means – and even said she wouldn’t mind if the tickets were ‘not VIP’.
They said: Kim is rarely turned away from any event, so this was very surprising, especially since she does not visit the UK often.
Kim and Beth love the royal family and really want to be a part of this special celebration.
Rejected: Buckingham Palace officials rejected her pleas to attend the Palace’s Platinum Gala on Saturday (LR Wueen Elizabeth, Prince Louis, Kate Middleton, Princess Charlotte, Prince George, Prince William)
The likes of Quinn, Diana Ross and Neil Rodgers will feature in the event, while Sir David Attenborough and David Beckham will appear.
About 10,000 tickets were allocated via universal suffrage, and 7,500 tickets were distributed to key workers, serving in the armed forces, volunteers and charities.
Members of the royal family are expected to attend on behalf of the Queen, who is “in full swing” but will be seen on TV from Windsor Castle.
Earlier this week, Kardashian and Davidson were spotted having dinner at the River Cafe in west London and shopping in Mayfair.
Kim’s representatives declined to comment.
Understated look: Pete cut a casual character in green track pants and a black graphic T-shirt, which he wore under a black hoodie
The reality star and her comedian lover arrived in the UK in recent days and went to buy jewelry at Mayfair in London on Tuesday.
The couple also enjoyed a regular date night at River Café in London after landing in the UK.
It is not clear if the jubilee celebrations were the only reason for the couple’s trip to London.
Saturday Night Live star Pete has become known all over the world thanks to his relationship with superstar Kim.
They remained silent about the status of their relationship until Pete called the media mogul his “girlfriend” in an interview with People (the TV show!) in February.
Loved: The couple remained silent about the status of their relationship until the media mogul Pete called his ‘girlfriend’ in an interview with People in February.